Hello......ello.....ello.....Anyone out there.....out there.....there?
In all honesty it was so difficult for me to take a step back from this blog, you don't know how many times I wanted to jump on and post something but didn't know what to say, and couldn't find the time. To sum things up life caught up with me, which I am sure this has happened to everyone. My life for the past 3-4 months has been crazy.
- Silly me thought I could handle taking 7 classes, working part time, amongst other things you will soon discover
- We finally got fed up with house hunting and decided to build! That's right building baby! It could not be more perfect for us
- We decided to a lot of the work on our own, again add more things to that list
- Umm, can we just lump being a wife into this without elaborating...Nuff said right?
- I am now the publicist for the IIDA (International Interior Design Association) for my school, which includes doing marketing for our events, and for the program by creating a blog
- Did I mention school?
- Lastly but most importantly, my amazing Grandma whom this blog is named after passed away two months ago. Wow was that incredibly hard. Having to say goodbye/see you soon to such an amazing woman was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. We as a family are still trying to pick up the pieces, but it gets easier every day. Love you Grandma!
I'd like to say that I will be back on a regular, but I may have to postpone a little longer since our house should be done next week and we will have to pack it up and rap it up in our apartment and start living the dream of not having to share walls with strangers. I do however promise I will be back, mark my words. Until then hope you all are well, and know how much I have missed you.